Work for us!
Check here for updates on the latest opportunities at Northside.
Director, Client Services
Northside Experience Team
This client facing role would be responsible for overseeing the execution of partner agreements and delivering the ROI that each client expects from an investment in Northside Media for sponsorships and activations across Northside’s properties, including Northside Festival, Taste Talks, Brooklyn Magazine and periodic white labeled events.
Our Client Services team works directly with clients and takes full responsibility of executing campaigns —across festival sponsorships and agency/creative group projects— and works alongside the experience and content teams to ensure the success of each activation.
Working alongside Northside’s VP of Experience, primary responsibilities for this role include creating and leading organized production docs and budgets for executing partner deliverables (from talent outreach, to video creation, to logo placement, to event activations), and making sure client expectations are both accurately communicated and also anticipated when possible. All programming, experience, media, and design for clients will be filtered through the Client Services team.
Excellent communication, attention to detail and a solutionoriented disposition are all key skillsets. These exciting projects span across music, food and tech verticals. For the right person, this role can develop into exciting creative opportunities, cultivating unique experiences across many different areas and breaking boundaries to make incredible experiences possible.
● Capture executed agreements from the sales team and then establish a plan for execution based
on those deliverables. Communicate and manage expectations.
● Clear, consistent email & phone correspondence with clients + internal staff to ensure projects are
moving along and staying on deadline
● Manage a project timeline and process within the client services team producers to monitor
progress and ensure deliverables are been fulfilled on schedule.
● Work alongside the VP and Director of Experience to coordinate production and lead outreach to
talent, video production teams, vendors, etc. depending on the project.
● Manage the overall COGs budget to keep an eye on costs, negotiate and oversee invoicing for
vendors and work to balance costs while preserving a quality of execution.
● Brainstorm / research / suggest creative ideas as related to executing brand partnerships,
process improvements, etc.
● Work in collaboration to hand off deliverables and execution elements internal client services
producers, including any freelancers.
● Identify new revenue opportunities with existing Northside clients, leveraging the learnings and
relationships you’ll acquire working closely with each account
● Onsite support at events, which will include liaising with clients, may include setup / breakdown
assistance, and freelance staff management, etc. as needed to ensure success.
● Post-campaign, lead the creation of sponsorship recap for the sales team to deliver.
Northside Media maintains a strong policy of equal opportunity in employment. It is our objective to recruit, hire, and retain the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Our equal employment philosophy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, compensation, benefits, training, job benefits, and terminations.